Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New layout * Birthday wishes

yup~ have changed my bloggie layout today! i like it so much~
have a short post here coz due to my lazyness hah!
(exam is coming soon and i still playing with my laptop ><)
oh ya! today was a special day of my lovely roommate--> Ms. Valerie Wong!
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!! vivit vivit~
knew her since the first day i stepped into TAR KOLEJ during the orientation session, still remember the very first funny talk of her to me :“你可以和我做朋友吗?我现在很需要朋友” LOL!! is that a way to make new friend? It's too special lah!
hahaha cant stop for laughing each time i remember this dialog~
Well, since this funny dialog, we've been friends together for almost 3 years~ Now, she's my roommate, housemate, groupmate, classmate or even coursemate! wow * claps claps! i felt quite lucky to know this girl,an ordinary extrovert,always show her smile, never cry in front of ppl, patient enough, mature, and the most important=> clever enough! ( Val, noticed that i have left out one word which is so important to you? P _ _ T _ Y~ haha i purposely didn mention it, you just fill in the blank yourself la~teehee)
Well, thanks for helping me so much, teaching in study, counselling, advising, knocking me when i'm in the blur situation~ hahaz! anyway a big thanks to you! *claps! that's all i wanna say to you~
(aiyor, me is conservatism, u wan me say i love u i don't dare to say it lar haha!)
 
***CHEERS***

0 comments: