Sunday, January 17, 2010

Food Food Food

hey! It's been a long long period since my last post ~ haha..forgive me~
Honestly, i still in the holiday mood and i still cant accept the truth that i need to attend classes tomorrow~ God!!!! Please help me..i'm so frustrated and fall sick when i think about study! Not only study, the weather in Kampar will also killing me....Too hot liao la!!

Sorry to belebeh so much, I just too sad to leave my home, and sit 11 hours bus to go a place far from my house to study. I cant blame anyone coz that's my choice to come here. I just need some time to fix it...

So, dont think and talk nonsense anymore, let's see what i eat during my 1 month holiday~^@^


Always my favourite~ POPIAH!



Watermelon Simigo~


Ta Daa~ KT Special~ Keropok Lekor n pisang goreng~ Sedaaaappp~


A sad lunch at Secret Recipe with someone


a super long sausage but unfortunetly already putus~


KT style Chee Cheong Fun



Dunno call it what, but i eat this since i was a child~^^




Tou Fu Fa~ Yum Yum



六味汤~小的时候就已尝过他的好味道~




Ta daa~~ sausage sandwich~ not bad









0 comments: