Saturday, December 5, 2009

This Will Gonna Be a Prom Night Post

Yea!!! This will gonna be a SBS Prom Night post!! Have been a long long time i din updated my pity blog...so here, changed a new layout ( although it is was not my favorite layout, but at least your eyes will not so painful when you keep your eyes on it~i think so la haha), yea, added new friends' links too! I would like to introduced the new blogger weiLing and Christina~ please go view their new blogs and support them ~~ wee hee! ^@^

Went to my old-college's SBS Prom Night last sunday 29-11-09...Comment of the prom? errr....actually not so fun for those single like me..=_= ha ha..because the atmosphere was just too romantic, more suitable for those sweet co
uples, it's more like a Valentine Night, i think.

haha by the way, took a lots of photo with my lovely bestie...haha girls always like to take pic where ever they go...especially after they make up ^^




^^


Group's pic



Lovely ex-housemates, i miss you all so so MUCH!


make up did by myself...



Bestie Xiao Wen, hope she can stand up again from the love injury!








0 comments: