Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nah!

Final exam is just around the corner, but i'm still at here, blogging, facebook-ing, mahjong-ing...Gosh, what am i doing actually?


Keep avoiding from study is not a good idea for me. Since my CGPA is not as good as what i expected.. Degree course is much harder than Diploma, definitely. 

One of my friends told me, young is our asset, we can try anything we want, coz we start from zero..worse come to worse, we ended up losing nothing. But still, do you brave enough to take the challenge? 

A normal life is maybe meaningless for someone, but for me, it's priceless. Honestly, i just only want to lead a normal life..a simple, happy life. Get marriage, a house, a good husband, and 2 cars maybe. Noticed that's something different? yea, I've missed out one thing--> kids.

Just different with other girls, i didn't feel like having any children, my own kids i mean. Maybe, i just giving too much stresses on this issue. I always think like, having a baby is not an easy job, he/she is my responsible, to take care, look after, watched him/her to grow up... It's kinda beautiful thing actually, but i don't think i can handle it....

I just being quite negatively actually... getting to marry is not an ending of our love story, it's a new chapter of new life. When both of us come to the divorce, who will be the victim? The kids will be. I don't want a broken family for my kids, i want them to live happily in a healthy family. That's why i don't want a kid. 

Nah, enough for my silly thinking! As my friend said, we can try anything as we are young. Maybe, i will change my mind in one day~ 



These little bears are all my kids!

It'a just a vain pic of mine haha


0 comments: