Monday, March 29, 2010

=(

I always warn myself so that i wont do something that will make me regret. However i fail...
Last few days, i've posted and did something stupid and this stupid things made me get a critical comment from someone...

Gosh...I've been a long time not being criticized by someone...

i just, suddenly cant accept it..

Sorry, but i have to say that i'm not that kind of "small gas" people. I don't know how to describe my long story here but as the summary, someone has said that i did something wrong and don't understand about something. Well, i wish to tell them right now, i knew she know something that i dont know but it's doesn mean that i know nothing ok?? Ya, i admited that i got some mistake here, but can you talk nicely and dont be so straight forward and hurt my little glass-making heart?

Maybe, i am a childish, "innocent", or even a playgirl in their eyes, but can they know me first before they judge me?? I am not that kind of girl like what they think, i always used to be a normal girl altough
i have a different family background. I do, sometimes looks like a "sick cat" and make them have the opportunity to "bully" me, but please dont make me go mad. If not, you will start regret on what you have do to me.




0 comments: